MLS Training (No CE)
Our staff offers free training (no CE credit) on any of the topics below. In person and virtual trainings are available for Individuals, groups, or offices. If 5+ members will be present, we can travel to your office. Travel to offices located outside of Bryan-College Station are up to staff discretions and may incur a fee. Classes typically run about an hour. To schedule a training, please email our MLS staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Matrix Basics- A general overview of the Matrix platform including how to search for a property, how to save a search, and how to list a property.
- Matrix Advanced- A more in depth look at Matrix including stats, client information, public record searches, and more.
- Matrix CMAs- A walkthrough of how to do a CMA in Matrix. (Note: We review how to do a CMA, but will not advise agents on what criteria to use to find comps)
- Matrix Q & A- A chance for agents to ask our experts all about Matrix and discuss some of their biggest pain points.
- MLS Member Benefits- Learn all about everything that the BCSRMLS has to offer. Get a brief look at products we offer such as Realist, HomeVisit, RentSpree, RPR, and more.
- Realist- Learn to search for properties that are off the market using this tax data search. Create CMAs, mailing labels, and postcards easily. Filter properties using tax classifications to help select your target market.
- Rules & Regulations- A review of the board policy, violations, rules and regulations that help will help our agents stay in compliance.
- Slow Paced Matrix- This course is for anyone who struggles with technology. Extra time will be taken to allow for note taking. We will focus on the basics of Matrix.
- Cloud CMA- A walk through of how to create a CMA using Cloud CMA. (Note: Agents must pay for a subscription to Cloud CMA separate from the MLS)
- New to RPR? Start Here to Boost Your Business- This introductory class will help you gain a basic understanding of what RPR has to offer.
- More classes coming soon.
Have a request? Email us at email@example.com.
Instructors: Kaitlyn Fritz or Allisen Ewing